Appointments & fees
How to make an appointment
You don’t need a referral to see me – just call or email me to make an appointment.
I will talk to you before the session to check whether I am the best person for you to see. If you decide to make an appointment, I will also talk to you about who should attend the initial appointment and how long the appointment will take.
- Interviews, therapy sessions, feedback sessions and observations: $230 (incl GST) per 50-minute session
- Cognitive/educational testing: $690 (incl GST) per 50-min session
- Psychometric questionnaires: $115 (incl GST) per questionnaire
- Diagnostic reports: Cost varies between $500-$1500 (incl GST) depending on length and complexity
Payment is to be made at the end of the session by cash, eftpos or internet banking. Receipts are available on request.
Missed appointments and late cancellations
If you can’t make an appointment please let me know at least 48 hours prior so the spot can be refilled. Otherwise, I’ll need to charge you for the missed appointment as follows:
- Missed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours: charged in full.
- Cancellations within 48 hours: charged at 50% (unless the spot is filled).